After you are completely satisfied with the design phase, your Neave Pools contractor will begin coordinating all the required professionals, material orders and permits required to begin the next step in the construction of your new pool. We understand that new pool construction is a large undertaking, so we will keep you up-to-date with all the proceedings. The construction phase is where you truly begin to see the benefits of choosing Neave Pools. Working seamlessly with one contact point allows for simple and efficient project management.
Supervised by the Best Pool Contractors
During the pool construction phase, you can rest assured that everyone working on your new pool is held to the highest industry standards. This includes all laborers, engineers, designers and any members of the construction team. We have not one but two APSP Certified Building Professionals on staff that will oversee the whole process from design and pool construction all the way to start-up to ensure that your pool is built to the highest industry standards.
We strictly oversee the smallest of details on every pool that we design so that our clients can have an enjoyable construction experience from start to finish. We also extend this mindset while building your pool deck, patio, seating area, and other landscaping projects.
Our Swimming Pool Construction Process:
Below is a basic outline of the pool construction process:
- Create a timeline for the entire pool project with anticipated start and completion dates.
- Obtain permits from the proper municipal departments.
- Perform excavation and rough grading for pool, patio and planting areas.
- Install framing, plumbing fixtures. In the case of vinyl pools, this will include the steel framing.
- Install gunite/shotcrete shell or install floor and liner in vinyl pools.
- Install pool masonry, tile, coping (etc.), if necessary.
- Install all necessary filtration equipment and pumps.
- Install pool patio, plantings, fencing, irrigation, lighting, etc.
- Plaster pool and fill with water.
- Establish chemical balances while running final inspection.
All it takes to get started is a phone call or email to Neave Pools! Get started today by contacting us, or by filling out the consultation form. You can also give us a call at (845) 463-0592 for Hudson Valley, (914) 271-7996 for Westchester, or (203) 212-4800 for Connecticut businesses!